We operate the very best natural encounters with totally wild dolphins, whales and marine life in the Bay of Plenty. Interact both above and below the ocean with these amazing creatures. We operate tours from both Tauranga & Mount Maunganui daily in season to watch and swim with dolphins. We also see large numbers of Orca, Whales, seals, birds and marine life which is abundant in the Bay where over 40,000 plus dolphins come to feed and play each season. Its an awesome trip not to be missed. Our safe and stable 50ft vessel Guardian is fully equipped and purpose built for marine mammal interaction, photography and having heaps of fun. Operated by genuine marine biologists who are informative and ensure you have the experience of a lifetime. So there is only one choice to make! Its Dolphin Seafaris every time
What to expect on your dolphin tour?
- 5 hour dolphin tour departing at 8am, returning at 1pm during 1st November – 7th May. 8:15 pick up from Tauranga and Mt Maunganui.
- Swim or watch dolphins; see other marine life with a tour of the bay.
- Interesting and educational commentary from qualified marine biologists.
- Price includes: Wet suit, snorkel gear, tea coffee and light snack.
- Underwater Go-pro cameras for photo & video; USB flash drive and T-Shirts available at additional cost. Proceeds donated to save Japan dolphins, Orca Fund, and World Wildlife Fund.
Children under 5 – free (no swim); Children 5-12 years $110 and Adults $150