Nestled under Mt Maunganui, the hot salt water pools are the perfect place to sit, relax and enjoy the views of the Mount.
For centuries, the ocean has healed and re-energised us…
As far back as 500BC, Hippocrates recognised the benefits of warmed seawater for its ability to rebalance and detoxify our bodies. Salt water bathing was believed to improve mobility by easing muscle and joint inflammation, and general aches and pains.
Today, those healing properties remain, and it’s all right here beneath the majesty of Mauao, Mount Maunganui.
- Feel the pool’s massage jets release the tension from your neck and back
- Rebalance your body and your soul with a little exercise in the activity pool
- Laugh as your little ones splash and play on the slide in their own dedicated toddler pool
- Relax in a private pool and enjoy a therapeutic soak in your own little world
- Treat yourself to a massage with the specialist on-site team
The moment you enter the water at Mount Hot Pools feel the magic for yourself.
Close your eyes and relax as the warm ocean mists nourish your body and soul…
General Admission Fees
- Adult 16+ yr (swim only) $14.00
- Senior 65+ yr (swim only) $9.00
- Child 5-15 yr (swim only) $9.00
- Child 2-4 yr $5.80
- Under 2 yr Free
- Spectator $1.90
- Family (2 adults/2 children or 1 adult/3 children) $36.80