Paihia Dive is the Bay of Islands best little dive shop. Dive charters, Training and Retail.
Paihia Dive has been taking divers diving since 1978! We run daily trips to the wrecks of the Rainbow Warrior and HMNZS Canterbury, also reef sites in the Bay of Islands.
7 Reason’s you should dive with us!
- Paihia Dive is the longest running 5 star PADI dive resort in the Bay of Islands
- Our professional staff are: multilingual, multi-talented and really passionate about diving
- We are the only dive operator in Paihia to offer a full range of diving services
- All levels of PADI training, from Bubble Maker for children, to Open Water Courses, right through to Instructor
- We service all major brands of scuba equipment, including Aqua Lung, Apex, Tusa, and Sherwood.
- The most experienced dive company diving in the Bay of Islands, with over 25 years of diving and we still love it!
- We have two boats – one is warm and comfortable, the other is built for speed! Toilet, warm shower and hot drinks provided
On top of being one of NZ’s most beautiful underwater landscapes Paihia is home to two historically rich shipwreck sites.
The HMNZS Canterbury F421 now rests in Deep Water Cove near Cape Brett. Upright and in tact, she makes for an impressive sight in a great dive location!
The Rainbow Warrior was famous in the 1980’s for being sunk by the french government to stop Green peace protesting the Nuclear detonations at Muroroa Atoll. Resunk in 1987 it is now an artificial reef covered in life and dived by hundreds of diver every year.
Reef Diving in the Bay of Islands is like no other part of the world. Explore our amazing underwater play ground!
Prices from $140 to $299