Mõ te Tangata mõ te whenua.
It’s about the people, it’s about the place.
Awesome people, awesome place!
Wanaka River Journeys is an exhilarating wilderness Jet Boat adventure in the Queenstown Lakes region amongst the breathtaking scenery of World Heritage Mount Aspiring National Park; the ONLY New Zealand Jet Boat Company to offer spectacular Hanging Glaciers and Mount Aspiring, the Mountain of significant cultural importance to Maori.
Wanaka River Journeys is a half day Jet Boat adventure in the Matukituki Valley gate way to Mt Aspiring National Park.
More than a Jet Boat ride…
* World Heritage scenery, Mount Aspiring National Park
* Spectacular Hanging Glaciers and Mount Aspiring
* Exhilarating Wilderness Jet Boating
* Awe-inspiring Remote Walk into ancient beech forest
* Cultural heritage
* Lord Of The Rings film locations
* Best value Jet Boat Journey in the Queenstown Lakes region
* Scenic shuttle drive with breathtaking lake and mountain views
* No crowds, great local guides
* For those that want an even MORE up-close look at the huge glacial area beneath Mount Aspiring there is a helicopter flight available from the Jet Boat as an optional extra.