Green Jersey Cycle Tours was founded by Stuart Edwards and Lucia Zanmonti in 2011. In 2014, Joe and Pam Howells shared the vision and joined the team.
We offer fit fresh breaks, across the Wellington (NZ) region. Cycle tours are available for day trips to multi-day adventures.
We envisage that our tours are the most popular way to experience the beauty of the Wellington region and for Wellingtonians to enjoy North Island cycle routes.
We provide an experience that is not rivalled in the Wellington region with top quality bicycles, beautiful tour routes, reliable support systems, great food and a fun atmosphere.
When you join Green Jersey on a tour you can expect
- Passion. We love bikes and we want to share the love.
- Sustainability. We live and work in ways that impact positively on the environment.
- Commitment. We are committed to making our customers happy.
- Health. We work for the health and well being of our customers and ourselves.
- Self-improvement. All your feedback is valued and we will be responsive to your needs.
We look forward to delivering you an unforgettable experience!
The Green Jersey – Symbolically the Green Jersey is a racing icon. On “Le Tour” it is worn by the points leaders. In “il Giro” it was the king of the mountains, for us it demonstrates our eco-tour status and our commitment to rides that suit “Greenhorns”, people who are not very experienced riding.
Adult $40.00 – $2,300.00